INTERNAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF VETIVER
Vetiver has been traditionally used to treat a number of health conditions, including nerve and circulation problems, arthritis, insomnia, muscle aches, rheumatism, and to help keep menstruation regular and painless. It is said to promote fertility.
Where vetiver really shines, however, is in skin care.
BENEFITS TO THE SKIN
The most exciting benefit of this plant is its ability to reduce the appearance of dark spots, and other marks on the skin, helping to create a more even skin tone.
But the benefits don’t stop there. Vetiver also provides:
· Moisturization: The oil is nourishing and hydrating, helping to soothe dry skin.
· Tighten and Firm: Vetiver helps skin appear firmer and more youthful.
· Protection: Like most plant oils, vetiver contains antioxidants, which helps to protect skin from environmental stressors.
· Lovely aroma: The earthy, spicy scent of vetiver helps ease the mind—a nice side effect when using your skin care products!
· Problem-solver: All these properties together make vetiver the perfect addition to anti-aging formulas, while moisturizing deeply.